2019-2020 Enrollment for Returning Dancers
1. Determine your 2019-2020 level by visiting the appropriate link below.
2. Once you’ve determined your appropriate level visit the parent portal and login.
You must have an email on file with us in order to login. If you do not have an email on file you will need to download, print, complete, and return the 2019-2020 Enrollment Form to the studio office.
3. Click the enroll tab.
4. To begin viewing classes for enrollment, choose 2019-2020 from the Session drop down list.
5. Click on the class in which you wish to enroll. Only choose classes that are your assigned level.
* Students enrolling in Contemporary, Jazz, and/or Modern are required to take one ballet class per week.
** Students enrolling in Pointe must have instructor's permission and are required to take two ballet classes per week.
*** Teen Jazz and Contemporary classes are open to dancers 13 and older not enrolled in a weekly ballet class.
6. Select the student you wish to enroll in the class.
7. Click the enroll button on the bottom right of the window.
8. Tuition fees and an enrollment fee will be posted to your account on August 25, 2019.
* Enrollment fees are $20 for the first student and $15 for each additional student.
**Families with multiple students receive at 10% discount on the yearly tuition rate for each additional family member.
Payment is due by September 1, 2019. If your tuition is not paid by September 5, 2019, late fees will be applied. The following is our 2019-2020 yearly tuition rates. Our tuition rates are based on total hours of weekly class time. To simplify billing our yearly tuition is billed in to 10 installments that are due on the 1st of each month (September- June).
Yearly tuition paid in full by September 5, 2019 will receive a 5% discount.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.